These templates are all you need for a successful career in copywriting.
And I should know. I started out as a freelance copywriter back in 2016 before founding my own copywriting agency (Big Bang Copy) in 2021. I use these templates every single day to keep my business running smoothly.
They help me to:
- Write high-quality copy.
- Win new clients.
- Work more productively.
- Protect my business.
- Get paid quickly.
And they can do the same for you.
These templates will not guarantee you a six-figure income. They will not teach you the 'secrets' to winning more clients (because there are none). They will not turn you into an expert copywriter overnight.
What they will do is give you everything you need to launch, run or professionalise a copywriting business. They will help you land new clients, produce better-quality copywriting work and free up loads of extra hours in your week.
In this download, you'll get:
- 50+ Content Writing Templates. These content templates contain 50+ ideas, structures and formulas to write killer headlines, persuasive landing pages, eye-catching ads, high-converting emails, client-pleasing web pages and engaging blogs.
- Copywriting Brief. This contains all the questions you need to ask a client before starting any copywriting project. It will save you time, help you work more efficiently and ensure you produce better work for clients.
- Invoice Template. Ready to get paid? This customisable invoice template contains all the key information you'll need to include in a copywriting invoice.
- Quote / Estimate. Create a professional copywriting quote in seconds with this estimate template. You can easily customise it in your company branding if you'd like.
- Portfolio. Any freelance copywriter needs a place to showcase their work. This portfolio template brings your copy to life and wows potential clients.
- Client Contract. It's not the most exciting part of running a business, but it's arguably the most important. Protect your business with this contract written specifically for freelance copywriters and agencies.
- Proposal. You need to be able to persuade clients that you're the best person for the job. With this copywriting proposal template you can set out what you're going to do in a copywriting project, and how you're going to do it.
- Style Guide. Writing a company style guide can be a huge job - but not with this template. This will give you a clear idea of what should be included in a professional style guide.
- Rate Card. A one-page document to send over to clients containing a list of your hourly, daily and fixed rates. Customise it to your own needs and prices.
Whether want to become a freelance copywriter, launch an agency or just want to professionalise your existing copywriting business, these templates will help you do it.
They will be delivered to you as fully customisable Google Slides and PowerPoint presentations. Once you've got them, you'll have all the foundations in place for a successful career in copywriting.
So what are you waiting for?I want this!
The templates you'll get: